Monday, January 26, 2009

Gear Upgrade Post January

I'm gonna try not to go nuts posting these gear upgrades, I think once a month is good. I'm getting to the point where purples are required for upgrade. Here's the things I can still get outside of raiding:

Mantle of Deceit (Culling of Strat)
Elegant Temple Gardens' Girdle(40 Badges)
Signet of Hopeful Light (Argent Crusade Rep)
Band of Guile (Culling of Strat)
Annhylde's Ring(Utgarde Keep)
Wand of Ahn'kahet (Old Kingdom)
Handbook of Obscure Remedies (25 Badges)

This is the tough one:

Chestguard of the Lost Conqueror (80 Badges)
Heroes' Robe of Faith

I'm not convinced it's any better than the Moonshroud Robe I'm wearing now until the 4 set bonus comes into play, and that's a while down the road. So this is definitely LAST on the list. Heck, I think I'd pass if it dropped in Naxx if someone else needed it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud