Thursday, March 25, 2010

WoW Real Money Transfers Part Two: Eat, Drink and be Merry

I think everyone agrees that once you've reached max level, getting gear is the new game.  Players stop counting dings and start counting gear score.  In reality, gear only gets a character 80% of the way to being able to raid or PvP competitively, without factoring in the Gear vs Skill debate.  Considering that gear is essentially non-obtainable using gold, that leaves 20% for the gold sellers to fill in for the high-level WoW crowd.

Turns out Blizzard found ways to cut out the external gold seller here too.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

And Just Like That

Seth popped back into existence again. He has a habit of doing that. One minute he's there, the next he's gone. Well, he is a rogue after all.

The updates here have been a little thin. Partially because I've got serious writer's block on my series, but mostly I just haven't had much to talk about. Things were pretty status quo until yesterday, when that crazy rogue popped out of stealth.

The march of badges goes on. Had some issues picking up the weekly, which is annoying. Some drama in the guild, but that's normal. Anyone who claims to be in any oranization that has no drama is a liar, liar, pants on fire. We can tear through the first wing of ICC with no problem, as long as we don't have people going AFK all the time.

Working on my drood some. If I can burn off her rest bonus regularly it should go fast. I think I'm gonna make her a boomkin at 80, and second spec tank. I'll probably be lousy at both, but that's what alts are for, heh.

That's about it. Nothing special really. I'll get on that series this weekend.

Label Cloud