Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All hail Zully, champion of the Undercity!

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I spent a decent chunk of Saturday leveling my shammy, since the raid was full (though they didn't go anyway - short tanks). I didn't really do any instance runs, except a couple on Yoka, who is stubbornly still 70. Ugh, i just can't bring myself to level her. Not even for Alchemy purposes. I don't know where I developed this aversion to melee, I love playing melee in every other game. I guess a lot of it is I've learned how to survive at range.

I decided to finish up Dragonblight after I went around and did the quest chain for the Wyrmrest Temple daily. Finally. Turns out I missed an entire village full of Tanuka on the west side. Part of this was the Wrath Gate quest chain. I had an issue with the cut scene, I couldn't get any sound, but I got the general idea. This led up to the Battle for the Undercity, which was basically a half hour long interactive cut scene. They incorporated the Lament of the Highborn from the low level newbie concert, which I thought was a nice touch. In the end we were victorious and everything returned to normal. Even trade chat. Sigh.

Other than moneymaking I'm really not sure what to do with Zully. Battlegrounds are next on my list but I'm rarely motivated to do them, especially with my internet connection being so flakey. Hopefully the maintenance guys will figure out the problem today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud