Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shake your Money Maker

I wasn't much of an opportunist when the expansion came out. I was too busy hitting northrend to spend time thinking about money. I thought that my enchanting trick would still work, but it really didn't the way they changed chanting and my money source dried up. Well, this patch I'm ready to make some cash. I think my little scribe is going to be worthwhile after all, even if it's only for a few weeks.

I'm making something like 25-30g per glyph right now for herbs that cost a tenth of that. I was going to try to farm them myself, but I've been really busy this week so I haven't even been online. If they're still selling well this weekend I may just do a farming run. But damn, with just what I had sitting around in my bags I made about 800g on glyphs.

Maybe I'll get that Kirin Tor ring after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud