Friday, April 24, 2009

Late and Early

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I logged on to wow intending to do some fishing for the raid tonight. My favorite absentee GL was online and doing BGs so I decided to join him. The games didn't go so well but I had a good time playing with my new pvp/grinding spec. We also had a good chat. I miss having him around, he's such a nice guy.

After he logged off I ended up grouping with a former guildie who happened to be in the same AB as me. Unlike some of my guildies, I have no problem with people leaving the guild. If I like them I keep in touch. I think it's an advantage that I did run with other guilds, I get a lot more opportunities keeping a network outside the guild.

I'm a fan of bring your own warrior. Maybe it's just a priest thing, but warriors are my favorite class to group up with. Nice steady incoming damage, high health, fear breaking abilities, and bloodthirsty single target focus. Hawt.

I also got into a wintergrasp battle and got the Against the Odds achievement. I also saw someone I haven't seen in a long time. Expatriate! Oh man did I have some choice words coming out of my mouth at 4am. Even if I do get destroyed every time, I have to go after him whenever I see him, I just can't help myself. One of these days Expatriate, I'll get to spit on your corpse for a change. It's funny how you pick up on the names of people that really give you a hard time in PvP. *RAGE*

Malygos tonight. I'm scared, especially since I know I'm gonna be exhausted after work now. Hopefully I can sleep on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud