Monday, April 6, 2009

No Skool like the Old Skool

We finished up the 10 man Naxx by 8p on Saturday, so I had some time to do some old world achievements this weekend. I got exalted with Argent Dawn and Sporregar, and I ran all the Heroics in Hellfire Citadel and Tempest Keep. I made a decent amount of money from disenchanting the green/blue drops, enough to toss Krom and Tran some gold for repairs this morning when I collected all the AH sales.

I did get a new purple ring from Naxx. I'm keeping the crit ring, but I was at like 20% crit raid buffed. That's just ridiculous. Swapping for a little haste was really necessary. I also got to try out my frost resist set for Sapph. It helps, but I think it would help more if everyone else was wearing it. It did make it so I could eat the blizzard if necessary. It was kinda funny, I was ignoring the blizzard and everyone was yelling at me.

We wiped on Kel about 8 times, but we did get him. Krom finally got his axe, and Swif got the healing mace this time. Still no headpiece for me. This blue one is really starting to get on my nerves.

I also got the EoE key. Wewt! I promised I would set up a run if they looted it to me, I'll jump on Wow Heroes later and get my list together. Now that I got two groups to pick from it ought to work just fine. Maybe try a Sarth +1 (or 2 if Meat's feeling up to it). I'm a little excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud