Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gear Upgrade Post - March

Yep, it's that time again. I've had some nice upgrades the last few weeks, but things are definately slowing down. I did get the Aged Pauldrons of The Five Thunders and Devout Aurastone Hammer for my shammy too. All she needs now is the Discerning Eye of the Beast and Swift Hand of Justice. She'll be the most pimped out alt ever.

Head
Current: Forgotten Shadow Hood
Current Gem: Solid Sky Sapphire
Current Meta Gem: Tireless Skyflare Diamond
Current Chant: Arcanum of Blissful Mending

Head Comparison: They're all way better. I like the tier gear from Kel'thuzad.

Neck
Current: Lattice Choker of Light

Neck Comparison: I didn't really like any of the others.

Shoulder
Current: Silken Amice of the Ymirjar
Current Chant: Greater Inscription of the Crag

Shoulder Comparison: Mantle of the Locusts, Heroic Naxx, Anub'rekhan

Chest
Current: Moonshroud Robe
Current Chant: Super Stats

Chest Comparison: Robes of Mutation Heroic Naxx, Noth the Plaguebringer

Waist
Current: Elegent Temple Gardens' Girdle
Current Gem: Brilliant Autumn's Glow
Current Gem: Glowing Shadow Crystal

Waist Comparison: Belt of False Dignity, Heroic Naxx, Grand Widow Faerlina

Legs
Current: Cyanigosa's Leggings
Current Chant: Sapphire Spellthread

Leg Comparison: Distorted Limbs, Heroic Naxx, Maexxna

Feet
Current: Sullen Cloth Boots
Current Chant: Greater Spirit

Feet Comparison: Boots of Holy Light, Emblems of Valor

Wrist
Current: Azure Cloth Bindings
Current Chant: Major Spirit

Wrist Comparison: Bands of Impurity,Heroic Naxx, Noth the Plaguebringer

Hands
Current: Heroes' Gloves of Faith
Current Gem: Perfect Purified Shadow Crystal
Current Chant: Exceptional Spellpower

Hands Comparison: Valorous Gloves of Faith, Heroic VoA or Emblems of Valor

Finger
Current: Timeworn Silken Band
Current Chant: Greater Spellpower

Upgrades: I think I want to keep the crit on my rings, this one has good crit/spirit balance

Finger
Current: Titanium Spellshock Ring
Current Gem: Runed Scarlet Ruby
Current Chant: Greater Spellpower

Upgrades: Lost Jewel, Heroic Naxx, Zone Drop BoP

Trinket
Current: Majestic Dragon Figurine
Current: The Egg of Mortal Essence

Back
Current: Wispcloak
Current Chant: Wisdom

Back Comparison: All upgrades. I'll probably pick up Cloak of Kea Feathers with Valor Emblems

2H Weapon
Current: Staff of Restraint
Current Chant: Mighty Spellpower

Upgrades: Best in slot for 2 hands. Ooh yeah!

Weapon Combos: I still like my staff. I'd only consider switching if I had Accursed Spine (Heroic Naxx, Noth the Plaguebringer) as my offhand, and I'd probably go with Hammer of the Astral Plane (Heroic Naxx, Kel'Thuzad). But I lose a lot of stats that way, the main gains are in haste / crit / spellpower.

Wand
Current: Wand of Ahn'Kahet

Wand Comparison: Either Wand of the Archlich (Heroic Naxx, Kel'Thuzad) or Plague Igniter (Heroic Naxx, Grobbulus) would be fine.

Whew. Gear upgrade day is a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud