Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fishing FTW

I got the achievement bug in me this weekend. I Holy Nova'd my way through the Deadmines and ran all the heroics in Hellfire Citadel with Krom and Auchenai Crypts with Aeth. Ran though a bunch of areas of the Eastern Kingdoms on my way to Stormwind, where I dropped my fishing line in to get the Fishing Diplomat.

Last night and this morning, since I was already in Terokkar Forest anyway, I decided to spend a little time looking for Mr. Pinchy.

And I got him! AND I got the Magical Crawdad Box on the first wish!

I think I'm just going to carry on with the achievements today. Head over to Ogri'la and do the dailies there, do some more exploring, maybe Holy Nova my way though Wailing Caverns and Blackfathom Deeps.

And tonight I'm throwing myself a birthday party at Claimjumpers because I'm out of food and could use some serious leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud