Monday, October 20, 2008

No one touches my dreads!

I've decided one of zully's unofficial achievements is going to be her lack of an appearence change. I've always liked her tusks and hair. I do have a few other changes planned though. I am looking for a high damage disc holy spec for leveling. Like a lolsmite type build. We'll see. I realized it's silly to get bent out of shape over pain suppression since I won't be focusing on pvp right now anyway.

I think I'm going to rename morning. I've been tossing the idea around for a while, but my trip home this weekend has inspired me to find a good Iroquois name. I will start looking for a suitable small NY village name and go from there.

I also think I'm gonna start a troll resto shammy. I like my draenai shammy but with Mal gone I don't think I'll level her anymore. I like healing so I think it would be fun to try a different healing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud