Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Patch Day!

My day off fell on patch day this week. Whoopee. I can't believe I'm staring at the clock waiting for the realms to come up. I played Guitar Hero and watched yesterday's Chuck, but now here I am looking for something to do. I guess I could clean or something.

Anyway, I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed I was outside of shat farming spiders or something and MostHated came out of nowhere and... helped me. Admittedly, I sometimes have trouble remembering what I dreamed and what I did when it comes to WoW, but that was DEFINATELY a dream because there's no way that assclown would EVER help someone. Even in the dream I got a measure of glee when Zon stabstabstabbed him into oblivion.

I then proceeded to dream about going with my boss on a trip to LA in a private jet. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud