Sunday, June 28, 2009

Re-Rollin

Now that Mal is back (a million smiley faces) I've been working on some characters on a new server with him. Having a fresh start has worked wonders on my "WoW stress" level. I'm actually having gameplaying fun again, not just "working through challenges" fun. I want to spend some quality time with my new toons, and I didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of my rank by not playing but still having officer priveleges, so I offered to step down as an officer. Px basically said not to worry about it, since it's summer and not much is really going on anyway. I have mixed feelings about it, but I'm just going to run with it for now.

One of the other officers gave up his position a few hours after I tried to because of bank drama. I asked him to take it easy on the gems in front since he has access to the whole thing as an officer. We've got uncut gems he can have cut into whatever blues he wants, I was pretty fried that 7 of the perfect green ones I grabbed from the AH to "share the wealth" just disappeared. He was asking who complained, and no one did, it was just me doing my bank thing. I've seen him do "suspicious" transactions before, but I left it alone because he was an officer. Most of the gems reappeared immediately, which I did not ask for. I'm not sure why he didn't use them right away.

I haven't seen Krom in weeks due to my new schedule. I also have mixed feelings about this. I do wonder how much of my wanting to reroll has to do with what happened with him. Then again, it's not like we're ever online at the same time, so that doesn't really matter. I think I just finally hit "burn out" with being max level, at least for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud