Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Super Secret Blizzard Arena Rating Scale

I managed to do some more arenas with Crav the other day. We lost. A lot. Miserably. We managed to win 1 game out of about 30. Despite that, we actually increased our rank by 45 points. That confuses me, but I guess that just means that we were up against teams that were winning more than us? I don't really care, as long as we keep at it we should have better luck.

I got myself a new computer. Finally. I've been complaining about my old one long enough. I'm downloading all the patches right now, looks like it's going to take a while. I can't wait to log in and set my graphics to ULTRA! Woo!

Now if only I had an Ulduar run to test out my newfound blazing computer speed on.

Oh yeah, and I'm ditching DSL for Cable tomorrow, so that will be about 10 times better as well. So much for WoW being a cheap hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud