Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Epix... I has some

I haven't had a ton of time to log in because I've had visitors, but I have been able to do a bunch of crafting. I'm getting pretty close to my original pre-Naxx goal. Which is funny, because I've already been there and cleared the Arachnid Quarter. Anyway, time for another gear review. Now that I've got my wowhead script set up, I'll itemize here for easier reading instead of the weird combined setup I used last time:

*edit* You know what? I don't like the way this new list works. I'll make another gear post later today with the new format. Sorry about that.

Now that I'm Imba certified for Naxx, I am also going to start getting my resilience set upgraded. My merciless/brutal getup is still pretty good, but it won't be for long. I haven't started doing any serious bgs or arenas because I've been so focused on my PvE gear. Once I have everything maxed pre-raid, then it's all dependent on how much raiding we do, so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'll have to keep up with my Frostweave Cloth purchases and start with the crafted resilience set. It's a Stam/Intel/Crit set so I should be able to set it up with a solid discipline spec. I'm gonna have fun setting up for PvP. It's also time to be reviewing my bars, they're not ideal right now. Maybe I need to buckle down and set up a custom UI. That's just so much work though. We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud