Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Troll Here...

So I keep hearing rumors about Troll Druids. This brings up a bit of a dilemma for me. I'm loving my druid. If it takes a year for the next expansion to come out, I'm sure she'll be 80. But...

Will I reroll Troll? Right now every single class I play could potentially be a Troll. As it is, all my "best" toons are either Troll or Tauren. I suppose I have a Tauren warrior, not a Troll, and now a Tauren druid. But still. Considering my little troll brigade, there is an appeal to have my druid be part of the blue skinned family.

What are the odds Blizzard will allow a freebie one-time race change now that they're going to allow faction changes? I don't see myself paying for race change, honestly, but if they add new classes, especially for druids which only had one option, I would think they would consider letting people switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud