Sunday, February 1, 2009

Peace

I got a lot done this weekend. Did four heroics for a boatload of badges, did 25 dailies today and probably another 20 yesterday, played with a new spec, won Wintergrasp about 4 times. Got that new wand I was after. And a silly hat from Blackwing Lair. Got some good quality time in with Krom, Tran, and Px, among others. I think I needed that.

I also think I found some peace this weekend. I basically spent the last few hours running with that guild I was talking about yesterday. They let me come in their vent and I got some good lurking in. I basically reaffirmed that the grass is always greener on the other side. They weren't really all that interesting, especially compared to the guys I hang with. Just doing easy old school raids I could feel a bit of the cut throat raider mentality. That's really not what I'm in it for. As much as I'd love to see the end game content, I need to do it on my terms. And I really think it will feel cheap if I just drop in on some hard core guild who already did all the groundwork. It's the same reason I hate being dragged through dungeons as a lowbie. It's how you get there that's important.

So no more of this doubting about my guild and raiding. We're doing just fine, and we're staying together as friends. That's what really counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud