Tuesday, November 4, 2008

*yawn*

This pre-expansion slump is getting really boring. I'm not sure if that's good or bad though. It has been kind of nice to come online and just chill, but at the same time I always like running heroics and quests, and that's just not happening with my usual crowd right now. Tran's spending most of his time at desktop while hovering over Shat, Krom's farming BGs with his lock, Px is grinding up another warrior at breakneck speed, Gar's brought his priest up and is mostly on a different alliance server. I haven't even seen Zon online for more than a few minutes at a time lately. Mecc's back, which is kinda cool. He's bringing out my 'competitive spirit' talking about his new priest. We'll see how that works out.

I poached my first ENM the other day. Hesp decided to come over and join me. I jumped her right in with PX and some of the guys while we were grinding scourge for the welfare expansion epics. I felt kind of bad, I kinda ditched her once I was done, but she sent a tell later that said things were going good. It's nice to have another priest main to talk priesty stuff with, even if she is on the dark side.

I felt the need to fill the hole in the universe left by Mal by rolling a troll shammy. I won't remotely be able to fill those shoes, but it makes me feel better anyway. It looks like Danny is going off to be a raider, free market or otherwise, so I don't think she'll be joining me. That's OK, I just hope we still do stuff together.

I'm such a dork. I bought a long sleeve t-shirt that says "save the healer, save the group" and if I get it in time I'm totally going to wear it to the midnight launch at GameStop. Now I just need to decide how early I'm gonna get there. I don't really NEED to wait in line because I have it all pre-ordered, but I kinda want to hang out and talk to the other WoW dorks outside the store for a while. If it's too cold and rainy I'll probably show up at like 10 til Midnight, otherwise maybe 11? I'm thinking about this waaay too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud