Monday, November 10, 2008

Fail

We attempted ZA again yesterday. In case I didn't know this already, we are grossly undergrared if we can't do ZA after nerf. There's nothing wrong with that. This is more raiding than we've ever done. Really if we wanted to do ZA we needed to run Kara about a billion more times, take down ALL the bosses, and get everyone who wants to do it geared up. And as much as I bitched about it before, we need need need more healers. Especially with a chokemaster like me healing. I don't know what my problem was yesterday but I just could not get those greater heals off in time. Sigh. Zon must want to slap me upside the head by now.

*edit*
I loaded up our entire roster of 70s into WowJutsu and we're not nearly as undergeared as I thought. On the other hand, it looks like the half healer who was there with me made out like a bandit at the post-ZA Kara run. Maybe if he gets some better gear I'll have a little more help, since he seems to be one of the ones who wants to run this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud