Thursday, January 7, 2010

REPOST plusheal.com: Raid PUGs

I was out in the Badlands working on Loremaster, and I got a whisper out of the blue asking if I wanted to heal Ulduar. I figured what the heck, might as well. I haven't really done much in Ulduar anyway, and it's Sunday so I doubt the guild is going to do it.


I joined group, got the vent info, and couldn't connect because it wasn't set to Speex, and thus not Mac compatible. I let them know and this DK immediately plays the "LOLZ GET A REAL COMPUTER NUB" card. I'm used to it so I ignored it.

Then, on Razorscale we had a wipe. One of the tanks ran in before anyone discussed assignments. After the wipe the first question by one of the tanks was "OK Who's Main Tanking". I was then berated by the same DK for being the "lowest heals". We were two healing it.

We downed Razorscale on the second try, then a few people dropped group, including the other healer. I asked if they needed healer, since I'd asked a guildie and he could go. They said no, already have one. So I let him know he could carry on with what he was doing. Less than a minute later, they're asking me if I have a healer. I was annoyed, and pointed out they said they found a healer already. DK then calls me a liar.

I told them the DK was a jerk and left group. The guy who invited me whispers me and asks why I was taking it so seriously when dude was just joking. I told him:
"Let your guildie know he needs to be a little more careful when there are pugs around. I don't know him, he's not my guildie, and I don't like being called a bad liar. Thanks for the invite!"

An hour later I see in trade chat: LFM 10 Ulduar, 2 heals, 1 tank, 3 DPS. PST

Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud