Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Time Has Come... For Awesome

This was a bit of a down weekend for me, but I did get to raid (sorta) and I'm optimistic about getting my tier pieces a LOT faster than last time.

In general, I've been a little burnt out on Zully for the last few weekends.  I think it's probably because I'm stuck doing the same heroics I've done a zillion times already or working on Loremaster, which is going VERY slowly.  Combine that with my new schedule, and by the time I can log back on at night, I'm too tired to do anything useful, so half the time I watch a movie and go to bed.

One "good" thing is that I will probably be getting up at an even MORE obscene hour on Mondays and Fridays.  Think 4:30am.  This will give me an extra half an hour in the morning, so I should be able to fit a heroic in two more times a week.  That will net me 4 more frost badges a week, plus a bunch of Triumph badges of course.  I've got two more Furious pieces to go then all my badge gear is upgraded.  I need to find a PvP buddy so I can do that again.  I wonder if the trade channel would be a good place to look, because I'm in a thoroughly PvE guild.  One of the disadvantages of rolling with raiders.

Fooc is going to start setting up a 10 man raid every Saturday at 2p my time, which really excites me.  He's calling it a progression team, but at one day a week I'm not so sure about that.  He has promised to at least do the weekly raid, so I'll get a lot more badges.  Based on how Marrowgar went last week, we should be able to make a dent in ICC in a few weeks if we actually try it every week.

The game in general has gotten more interesting to me theoretically lately.  I think it's because I've been reading a lot more blogs and picking up some more podcasts to keep me busy at work.  I've started paying more attention to my auctions thanks to the Call to Auction podcast and laughing my ass off at Raid Warning.  I have the official WoW podcast and the WoW Insider podcast if I get really bored.  Stay tuned for some more opinion posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud