Thursday, December 10, 2009

Repost from PlusHeal: New LFG Tool

I haven't had a ton of time to use the random tool yet, but I was very pleased with it on patch day.


I do see there will be some looting problems, especially with people from other servers.  There's less chance of it getting back to anyone who matters.  Fortunately, you can blacklist people from your groups with the ignore list, or kick them if they do it early in the instance.  It stills benefit the group to agree on basic loot rules at the beginning of the instance.  Greed on frozen orbs, ask for need on offspecs, etc.  Personally, I try not to get hung up on loot when I'm in a PUG.  If I really need a specific piece of gear I'll wait for my guildies to do it with me.  No matchmaking system will replace a group of friends.

As for the enchanting mats, the only place this really makes a difference is on the bop items.  Greens and BoE items have been d/e greed items forever.  People who want mats most likely have an enchanter or someone who's doing it for them anyway.  In my view, enchants themselves are more frequently asked for and tips are larger.  With all the new gear coming out, there's going to be a lot of demand for chants.  If more people have more mats to use enchants, that's more tips for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud