Monday, December 7, 2009

Dribs and Drabs

I wanted to QQ about how fail this weekend was, but I guess it wasn't all bad. Yamira hit Northrend after Jaqu did some lowbie runs with me and the British Twins. I quested with her on and off, she's sitting at 69 now. Haha sitting. 69. Oh never mind.

Didn't really do much with Zully. Wasn't in the mood. I'm irritated that I still haven't found an arena team. Looks like I get to raid again this week, were gonna do Ulduar.

Yokanolu is revered with the Hodir after a UP run with the guys last night. I think I actually nodded off during the first fight. Got killed by the giant sword. Also couldn't count to five for the spears. Good news is they're running Ony tonight and will probably need bodies. My DPS is topping out around 1.6k, but it's better than nothing I guess. I'm not even sure if I'm hit capped LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud