Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bug Juice




Posted by Picasa

Yep, that's Anub'Arak there, along with my achievement (thanks to AchievementScreenshotter) I was able to get home early on Tue and Wed so I could do a little raiding. And what do you know, we were able to do all of 10 man ToC in two days!


Tuesday afternoon we started with VoA and Onyxia.  Knocked them both out one shot, not surprising.  Then we moved on to ToC.  We were able to get all the way to the Faction Champions, who proceeded to kick our collective asses.  We were having a really hard time getting both healers down before all hell broke loose.  No gear dropped (in either day), but I did get enough badges to get my Triumph shoulders.

Wednesday we picked up and one shot the Faction Champions.  From there the Twins and Anub were easy.  We were just on fire, and it was great.  Oxy convinced us to give the first boss of H ToGC a try, and we only got the first guy down to like 60%.  However, I was really glad she pushed us to give it a shot.  One of our tanks was being a drama queen, but I don't think that really made a difference.

Tonight they're gonna be doing Ulduar, but I won't be able to join in.  Next week I may be able to do Tue/Wed again. I hope so, that was a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud