Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's all about the Drood

tl;dr - Spent a lot of money and tokens and leveled my drood like crazy.



Zully
Finally got my new robes. Pugged a 25 Naxx recently and got a whole bunch of badges. Spent a whole bunch of badges. Spent a whole bunch of honor too, I realized I was maxed or almost maxed and didn't want to lose points. I don't know exactly how much my stats improved, but I'm finally getting back up to speed. Got Exalted with the Sunreavers this morning, so I can do those extra dailies. That also put me up to 25 exalted reputations. Yay! Still working on the tabards. Tabards are annoying though, since I've ditched most of them after I get the achievement point I don't know which ones I'm missing :-O. I actually did all 25 dailies yesterday. I gotta get saving for Yam's northrend flying. I'm at around 3500g on Zully, 1500g on the banker, and about 300g on Yam. My goal is to buy the BoA northrend flying and make sure Yam has about 1000g spending money.

Yam
Put on 4 levels last weekend. I'm up to lvl 55 now. Just a few more and I'll go to outland. Darn my compulsive wanting to finish zones anyway. I think I'll have an easier time tearing through "yellow only" in Outland since it's so... not fun leveling there because it's so based on rep. I'm definately not wasting time on old rep. Also spent my stone keeper shards on BoA honor turn-in tokens. PvP with Yam is so fun, and I want her to be able to start gearing right away.

Did an overnight at Goblin's house. I'll admit, I mostly wanted to see his kids. Which is good because he was snoring at his computer at about 11. We took our level 50s to Sunken Temple. Windy the DK helped us out so we wouldn't have to PUG it. I've accepted that they are not the same kind of players as I'm used to hanging with, and I'm not going to try and force end game content on them. It's just not their thing. I was like that for a long time too.

Guild
Maybe it's premature to say this, but I'm thinking about moving Zully back to Dalv once Yam hits northrend. I love my drood, and it's really great playing with Mal and Syco and the Goblin crew. Creeps went to another guild and Dep is being Dep, so he hasn't been around much. I really want to spend time with them, and I will continue to do so. The problem is I'm spending a lot of time alone. WoW is a social thing for me, and not having the voices on vent is sad. I'm not really that into my warrior, so I'm getting way more detached from SDS than I wanted to be. I think I made my point about wanting to meet my own goals and not have the guild be so dependent on me. I know they'll forgive me for leaving too. Shak has come and gone at least three times I can remember LOL.

Once I truly have a main for each server, I think it will work out just fine. I wish Blizz would come out with their out-of-game chat system already. It would make my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud