Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I think I played WoW this weekend...

I actually had to check Zully's achievements to see if I did anything with her this weekend. I did H ToC for the first time (what?), got champion/exalted with Thunder Bluff, and finished punching furlbogs in the face for my knuckle sandwich/master of arms achievements.

I spent some time on Yoka as well, H Nexus and a whole bunch of Isle of Conquest games. I also did the first "boss" of Ulduar. I was a gunner, so my gear level didn't matter.

Yam is lvl 44 now, I finished up Dustwallow and will be moving on to Tanaris. I haven't been 'sent' to Feralas yet, I wonder when that will happen. Tonight I think I will run around the world with her and turn in a bunch of random quests. Hopefully I can use the portal near Swamp of Sorrows now and save myself some running/flying. Also, I completely forgot how to get to the Badlands.

One of my big chunks of time was doing JC and other dailies on Mal's rogue. It was partially to help him out, but a lot of it was just me wanting to quest for a good reason. Zully's pretty much done with the Northrend rep grind, I just have 2 more factions to finish in the tournament. Mal's rogue, however, needs pretty much everything. I was able to get to 9 dailies remaining easy by doing the tournament, the brunhildar bear gamble, cooking, JC and Hodir. I would have done the last 9 but I couldn't think of what to do. I should have done Wyrmrest thinking back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud