Friday, September 11, 2009

Breakfast Topic: I Hate

You know what I hate the most in WoW? Stranglethorn Vale. I refuse, utterly REFUSE to quest there any more. Even now I can't run through there without getting attacked, even on my F'ING LVL 80 PRIEST! Stranglethorn Vale single handedly caused me to abandon my first priest because it was impossible in Vanilla.

Probably a strong #2 in things I hate about wow is that damn troll ziggurat in the Hinterlands, that you had to do to get the mallet of Zul'Farrak. It's not so bad now, but back in the day all the trolls were ELITES, so it was basically a 5-man instance, out in the world, with mobs on a fast respawn and quest items on a slow respawn, where Allies could come kill you and spit on your corpse. In fact the only redeeming quality of the Hinterlands is the abundance of leveling herbs.

I think I've talked about this recently. I forget where. Hmm.

Wow.com Breakfast Topic: I Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud