Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fury PvE Notes

My poor little warrior's DPS is horrible. And no wonder, every thing is wrong. Terribly wrong. I need a new game plan. Here goes...



Talents and Glyphs
Wowhead 18/53/0

Stat Caps
(Try to hit with gear, not gems):
Soft Hit - 164 (Extra hit is OK)
Expertise - 214

Weapons
Edge of Ruin
True Aim Long Rifle

Armor
Majestic Silversmith Shoulderplates
Durable Nerubhide Cape
Breastplate of the Imperial Joust
Plated Greaves of Providence
Gauntlets of the Stouthearted Crusader
Flame Bathed Steel Girdle
Mark of the Relentless
Uruka's Band of Zeal

Turns out I'm hit capped, no problem. Expertise, on the other hand, is harder. I have to pretty much gem and chant for it in every way possible to even get close.

I have this all queued up and saved in the Wowhead character profiler. Wow is that handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud