Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gee Zully, Why Don't You Tell Us What You Really Think

I was browsing the server message boards yesterday and, to my horror, MostHated is back. So either his ban hammer wore off, or he came back from his vacation in hell, or something like that. I was hoping to never see his ugly night elf mug again, and was also hoping that Expatriate would be buried face down right next to him.

They're both crazy epic'd out so I know one on one I'm no match, but it does make me feel a little better that MostHated is a Beastmaster hunter. I've learned quite a bit about handling that spec. The hardest part is the first part: "Live until the red wears off".

It's better than my strategy with Arms warriors: "Call for help and hope it arrives before you die"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud