Friday, September 26, 2008

A Few Changes... and a Little Danger!

I've put this blog out public again, so I pulled down a few posts I thought were inappropriate for the entire world to see. I also went back through and tried to anonymize things a little so no one gets harassed. Except maybe some Allies; they can kiss my ass.

In other news, the other day Zon made a comment that I look "dangerous". I was in my PvP gear at the time. That made me smile, Zully does look pretty badass in her PvP gear. Then again, most everyone looks badass in their gladiator stuff. I did go to the effort to get the dark Tabard of the Shattered Sun and made a Dark Silk Shirt so my bright green elbows weren't showing. Even tomboy nerd girls like me have Barbie Doll tendencies on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud