Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Fever I Guess...

Wow, has it really been almost a month since I posted? I was on vacation and didn't really have anything profound happen WoW-wise so I didn't bother posting. I did reach lvl 76 on Yoka. I did another Ulduar raid with Meat, finally picked up a purple helm to replace the blue one I've been wearing FOREVER. Flame leviathon is confusing. I hope I never have to drive, I make a much better gunner.

I've been hitting the BGs pretty hard now that there's some new gear to get with honor points. I've found a couple rogues willing to do Arenas with me, but we need to get them geared up first. I guess I just have an advantage because I went from Brutal to a full crafted set of Frostsavage to Hateful. I'm in full purple Glad gear now. Discipline is so OP in battlegrounds it's laughable. Krom, Crav and I are just tearing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud